|Child (3-11 yrs.): US$50.00 ||
|Minimum age: None ||
|Duration: Approximately 4 1/2 hours ||
|Private Tours are available ||
|Group-discounted rate for ten(10) or more persons|
For those who do not want to climb, but prefer a less adventurous experience, the beautiful impressive sights and views of the falls alone are worth it. These visitors may view the action from the adjacent stairways and the beautiful surroundings all to the sounds of gushing water on the falls. Dunn’s River Falls and park consist of a beach with water sports activities, a Craft Market, picnic areas and Food Court, but the main activity is climbing the Falls – which is a fun group activity!
Dunn’s River Falls and Park requires that you wear (Aquamarine) water shoes to make this wet but easily navigable climb. If you don’t bring your own they can be rented or purchased on property.
The park also provides guides to assist you with your climb. there is no charge for these guides but it’s customary to tip them. They take groups of fifteen or more persons on the climb up the Falls. They are really helpful during your climb and will help you to enjoy the experience more. However, using a falls guide is not mandatory and left up to your comfort level and confidence in making this journey. The climb to the top of the falls takes (approximately 45 minutes) from the base on the beach.
Be sure to bring good sunscreen and your water proof camera as there will be many opportunities to take pictures of this unforgettable experience. However, if you forgot to bring your camera there are several photographers available to capture all your special moments.
Over decades Dunn’s River Falls has offered millions of explorers an instant connection to nature but also has concessions such as Blue Mountain Coffee, hair braiding and Baskin & Robins.
Next your guide will take you through a local neighborhood and around Ocho Rios spectacular countryside, you can take in the sights as you drive on the hills over looking the Ocho Rios Bay and your cruise ship in port before arriving at the beautiful Konoko Falls, Taino Museum and River Gardens, as you do this guide tour you’ll learn of Jamaica’s wonderful tropical Flora and the Taino Idians.
Our guides will allow many opportunities during your excursion for you to take photos and are open to suggestions & requests you may have. All excursions are designed to be flexible and caters to all your groups wishes.
Your excursion ends with shopping in the heart of town where you can explore the local Crafty Market or indulge in the duty free shopping centers. You may even wish to end your tour at the Island Village shopping centre where you mat visit Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville and restaurant which is an Ocho Rios favorite and walking distance from your cruise ship port.
- See or climb Dunn’s River Falls
- Admission fees to Dunn’s River Falls included
- Admission fees to Konoko Falls, Taino Museum and River Gardens included
- Return transportation from Cruise ship Pier/resort included
- Explore gardens and the Ocho Rios area
- Early morning departures daily
- Family friendly tour
- We also offer private group Tours
What to bring:
Water Shoes (These can be purchased or rented)
Swimwear (Can be worn underneath your outfit)
Cash or Travelers Checks
Water proof Camera
- The following options are also available after your excursion
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaica Jerked Chicken along with unique side orders like Bammy and Festivals, or for a light lunch, try a Jamaican Patty. (The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given).
- You may visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach. Here you can enjoy the pool, pool slide, Water Trampoline, beach, drinks at the bar, Caribbean food and a lot more!
- You may also do some Duty free shopping or visit the Craft Market.