|Child (under 11 yrs.): US$20.00 ||
|Minimum age: None ||
|Duration: Approximately 2 1/2 hours ||
|Private Tours are available ||
|Group-discounted rate for ten(10) or more persons|
The Irie Blue Hole and Secret Falls is probably the most sought after tourist attraction in Ocho Rios. There are many unknown waterfalls in Jamaica, but the secret in Ocho Rios is the most accessible one. Travel east of the Ocho Rios town for approximately 4 miles, pass through local communities and then head into the rural hills until we get to the remote Irie Blue & Secret Falls attraction. The Irie Blue Hole is deep and a lot of fun for good swimmers and divers of all ages. The White River’s blue hazy water adds to the beauty of the surroundings. Included in this attraction for thrill seekers is a Tarzan Rope swing after which you can jump in the river pool, you may explore small caves, climb behind the water falls, go cliff diving into the river, hike along the river and get covered in clay from the river bank. Bask in the sun, enjoy the cool breeze in the hills, and spend a day in the Jamaican bush enjoying the beautiful surroundings away from the crowds associated with larger tourist attractions. This is an off the beaten track attraction that supports the local economy, you will be assisted with guides and trained life guards as you go through the property, they are eager to help you enjoy this one of a kind attraction. Bathrooms facilities and changing rooms are also available at the Secret Falls. We guarantee that you will enjoy this experience, consider it to be your #1 attraction and go away with many memories of adventure and fun.
- Visit Blue Hole & Secrets Falls, view or climb the falls
- Trained Life Guards and guides included at Secret Falls
- Admission to Blue Hole & Secrets falls included
- Round trip transportation included
- Family Friendly Tour
- Shopping available
- Enjoy the Pools in the river great for diving and swimming
- Climb the falls and hike along the River.
- Swing on the Tarzan Rope and jump into the river
- Go cliff diving into the river
- Climb behind the secrets falls
- The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given
- We also offer private group tours
What to bring: Towel Water Shoes (These can be purchased or rented) Swimwear (Can be worn underneath your outfit) Cash or Travelers Checks Water proof Camera Sunscreen Lotion
- The following options are also available after your excursion
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaica Jerked Chicken along with unique side orders like Bammy and Festivals, or for a light lunch, try a Jamaican Patty. (The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given).
- You may visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach. Here you can enjoy the pool, pool slide, Water Trampoline, beach, drinks at the bar, Caribbean food and a lot more!
- You may also do some Duty free shopping or visit the Craft Market.