|Adults:US$90.00 per rider ||
|Minimum age: 5yrs ||
|Duration: Approximately 4 1/2 hours ||
|Maximum Weight: 250lbs per horse ||
|Private Tours are available ||
|Group-discounted rate for ten(10) or more persons|
Journey along the north coast briefly until we arrive at the Stables. Upon your arrival, you will be briefed and placed with a horse that suits your size and riding experience. However, if you are a first time rider, this won’t be a problem as the guides will be there to help you along the way as you rides. Once you get saddled up, your guides will take you through the historic property, showing you sights of interest as you go along and also some of Jamaica’s flora. On this tour you will also be given a history lesson of Jamaica and the property of “Seville”. The Trail takes you down to the beach for a ride on the shore until we make a short stop for some refreshments and change of clothes. After changing your clothes, you will be taken for an unforgettable gallop in the sea with your horse, this is the best part of the experience. Next, ride back to the stables and learn more about the history of the property and Jamaica. Your driver/guide will meet you at the Stables and take you to the world famous Dunn’s River Falls. Dunn’s River Falls is a must do activity when visit Ocho Rios. It is the most popular tourist attraction in Jamaica. When you visit this 600 feet marvel, you don’t have to climb it to enjoy it, the spectacular views of the falls alone are worth it.
- Visit Dunn’s River Falls to view or climb the falls
- Get a history lesson of Jamaica and Seville
- Admission Fees and transportation Included
- Enjoy beach horseback riding
- Enjoy galloping in the sea
- 2 hour horseback riding excursion
- This tour is a Family Friendly Tour, even for beginner riders
- Weight limit is 250lbs per horse
- Minimum age to ride is 5 years old
- Entrance fees to Dunn’s River Falls included
- Entrance fees to heritage beach horseback riding included
- Transportation included
- Duration: Approximately 4 ½ hours
- The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given
- Private Tours available
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaica Jerked Chicken along with unique side orders like Bammy and Festivals, or for a light lunch, try a Jamaican Patty. (The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given).
- You may visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach. Here you can enjoy the pool, pool slide, Water Trampoline, beach, drinks at the bar, Caribbean food and a lot more!
- You may also do some Duty free shopping or visit the Craft Market.