|Child (2-11 yrs.): US$48.00 ||
|Minimum age: None |
Children under 2yrs: Free |
|Duration: Approximately 4 1/2 hours ||
|Private Tours are available ||
|Group-discounted rate for ten(10) or more persons|
This is a wet but fun combo tour. Dunn’s River Falls is a very refreshing adventure and lots of fun. However, when it’s crowded it is no fun. That is the reason why we will visit the falls first, early in the morning before all the organized tours with big crowds from the Cruise Ship arrives there. This way you will be able to do a more personalized tour of the falls and enjoy your climb more. We have learnt over the years that our clients enjoy this very much, which is just one of the benefits of doing a tour with us.
Upon your arrival at the falls you will be given a brief orientation before going on the climb of the falls. Next, we will take you across town to the small community of Exchange, drive through a local neighborhood until we arrive at the White River. After another brief orientation and signing of the disclaimer form, you will be put with one or two guides depending on the size of your group. After receiving your rubber tube, you will be launched downstream. This is a beautiful river course with three rapids and a mid way stop. Your guide/guides will help you along the way and sing for you as you go down stream, there is also an area where you can stop to do a jump off into the river from an elevated point. After paddling to the end, we will take you for a visit of Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville by the beach, where you can have some more fun and do some last minute shopping before returning to your Cruise Ship or Resort.
- Admission to Dunn’s River falls and River Tubing included
- Round trip transportation included
- Wet adventurous tour
- Guide(s) for river tubing included
- 1 person per rubber tube for river tubing
- Enjoy beautiful river course with three rapids
- Shopping available
- Visit Dunn’s River Falls to view or climb the falls
- This tour is a Family Friendly Tour
- Do a jump off into the river from an elevated point
- Duration: Approximately 4 ½ hours
- The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given
- Private Tours available
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaica Jerked Chicken along with unique side orders like Bammy and Festivals, or for a light lunch, try a Jamaican Patty. (The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given).
- You may visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach. Here you can enjoy the pool, pool slide, Water Trampoline, beach, drinks at the bar, Caribbean food and a lot more!
- You may also do some Duty free shopping or visit the Craft Market.