|Child (2-11 yrs.): US$20.00 |
Children Under 2yrs: Free |
|Minimum age: None ||
|Duration: Approximately 3 1/2 hours ||
|Private Tours are available ||
|Group-discounted rate for ten(10) or more persons|
Dunn’s River Falls is without a doubt the most popular and beautiful water falls in Jamaica. You will be picked up from your Cruise Ship Pier or resort and driven along the coast until we arrive at the falls. After being given an orientation, you will be allowed to climb the falls and enjoy the park. Dunn’s River Falls is a definite “must do” when you visit Ocho Rios. You don’t need to climb the falls when you visit them, the beautiful sights alone are worth the visit. It has a truly remarkable atmosphere, within the layout there are 600 feet of beautiful cascading waterfalls, which are a challenge and delight to all visitors. There are stairways adjacent to the falls which take you to the beach and base of the falls to start your climb of the water falls. The park also provides guides who are there to help you enjoy the climb in safety, if you choose to use a guide to make your climb. The park requires (Aquamarine) water shoes to make this wet but easily navigable climb. If you don’t bring your own water shoes, they can be rented or purchased in the park. After this wet adventure, we will take you to Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sport Bar and Grill by the beach for some more fun. Here you may enjoy some cocktails, have lunch, go on the poolside, jump on the water trampolines, do some last minute shopping or take a swim, or get a tan at the beach before returning to your Cruise Ship or resort. Margaritaville is walking distance from your Cruise Ship Pier.
- Visit Dunn’s River Falls to view or climb the falls
- Admission Fees and transportation Included
- Enjoy Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar & Grill by the beach
- Family friendly tour
- Early morning departures daily
- Enjoy some Jamaica lunch
- Duration: Approximately 3 ½ hours
- The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given
- Private Tours available
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaica Jerked Chicken along with unique side orders like Bammy and Festivals, or for a light lunch, try a Jamaican Patty. (The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given).
- You may visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach. Here you can enjoy the pool, pool slide, Water Trampoline, beach, drinks at the bar, Caribbean food and a lot more!
- You may also do some Duty free shopping or visit the Craft Market.