|Child (under 11 yrs.): US$75.00 ||
|Minimum age: 5 Years for Rafting |
Minimum of 2 Adults Required |
|Duration: Approximately 4 1/2 hours ||
|Private Tours are available ||
|Group-discounted rate for ten(10) or more persons|
Come with us on a ride along the scenic north coast until we arrive at a small dirt road that leads to the Rio Bueno River in a lush valley. After a brief orientation and safety instructions you will go down the river on an unforgettable white water rafting experience with guides. With your guides steering the Raft from the rear, you will use teamwork to paddle through the twists and turn downstream.
Next, we will take you back to Ocho Rios for a visit of the Blue Hole and Secret Falls is probably the most sought after tourist attraction in Ocho Rios.
There are many unknown waterfalls in Jamaica, but the secret in Ocho Rios is the most accessible one.
Travel east of the Ocho Rios town for approximately 4 miles, pass through local communities and then head into the rural hills until we get to the remote Irie Blue & Secret Falls attraction.
The Irie Blue Hole is deep and a lot of fun for good swimmers and divers of all ages.
The White River’s blue hazy water adds to the beauty of the surroundings.
Included in this attraction for thrill seekers is a Tarzan Rope swing after which you can jump in the river pool, you may explore small caves, climb behind the water falls, go cliff diving into the river, hike along the river and get covered in clay from the river bank.
Bask in the sun, enjoy the cool breeze in the hills, and spend a day in the Jamaican bush enjoying the beautiful surroundings away from the crowds associated with larger tourist attractions.
This is an off the beaten track attraction that supports the local economy, you will be assisted with guides and trained life guards as you go through the property, they are eager to help you enjoy this one of a kind attraction.
Bathrooms facilities and changing rooms are also available at the Secret Falls.
We guarantee that you will enjoy this experience, consider it to be your #1 attraction and go away with many memories of adventure and fun.
After you are finished, your driver/guide will then take you back to your cruise ship. However, you also have the option of going to the Island Village shopping centre or Tajmahal shopping centre which are both walking distance from your cruise ship pier. Here you may do some shopping for souvenirs at the Harley Davidson Store or go do the pool slide at Jimmy Buffets famous Margaritaville.
- Visit Blue Hole & Secrets Falls, view or climb the falls
- Participants need to be in good physical health to participate in White Water Rafting
- Round trip transportation from your Cruise Ship Pier or Hotel included
- White Water Rafting is not recommended for pregnant women
- White Rafting includes 7 exciting rapids and 2 surprises
- River Rapids on River for White Water Rafting are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate)
- Admission fees for Blue Hole & Secret Falls included
- Guides for Blue Hole & Secret Falls included
- Maximum weight: 280lbs for White Water Rafting
- Admission to Blue Hole & Secrets falls included
- 1 hour and 45 minutes rafting time
- Shopping available
- Enjoy the Pools in the river great for diving and swimming
- Climb the falls and hike along the River at the Secrets Falls.
- Swing on the Tarzan Rope and jump into the river at the secret Falls
- Go cliff diving into the river at the secret Falls
- Climb behind the secrets falls at the secret Falls
- The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given
- We also offer private group tours
What to bring:
Water Shoes (These can be purchased or rented)
Swimwear (Can be worn underneath your outfit)
Cash or Travellers Checks
Water proof Camera
- The following options are also available after your excursion
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaica Jerked Chicken along with unique side orders like Bammy and Festivals, or for a light lunch, try a Jamaican Patty. (The cost of lunch is not included in rate quotation given).
- You may visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach. Here you can enjoy the pool, pool slide, Water Trampoline, beach, drinks at the bar, Caribbean food and a lot more!
- You may also do some Duty free shopping or visit the Craft Market.